Monkey’s Uncle strives to deliver personalized customer service and unique products in our online store. To help ensure successful transactions we developed this policy that provides direction to our on-line customers. Please read these policies and understand them, if you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept ANY major credit card at checkout as well as Paypal and Apple Pay. Please note that Apple Pay will not allow customers to choose Free In-store pickup as a shipping option, and forces the purchase to be shipped.
- We typically ship out within 24 hours, but please allow 5-7 days for processing. If your item is on back order you will receive email notification, and processing could then take up to 14 days. We typically ship out the next day, but sometimes life just gets in the way ya know :)
- In store pickup orders may require a day or two of processing since we don’t live in the store. As much as we love the place, we need to go home eventually too. If you place an order for in store pickup we will notify you that your order was received, and then again when your order is ready for pickup. Then we’ll wait to see you’re smiling face ☺
SHIPPING COST WILL BE $6.95 ALL DAY EVERY DAY ….HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES?!?!?
- We will be SHOCKED if you don’t love your items, but some people just have buyers remorse. If that’s you, then merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the purchase. To initiate the return process if you bought online, pleases email email@example.com with your name, contact info, item description, and reason for return. So long as these steps are followed then we will confirm to you that a refund is issued for your original purchase price, less shipping.
- If you purchased in-store, you still need to bring in your receipt so we can find your transaction. Returns/exchanges will still only be accepted for 30 days from the date of purchase, and after that - sorry Charlie!
- Returns will be inspected and items must not have been worn, washed, altered, and must have all original tags attached. Items with snags, rips, make-up stains, odors (i.e. cigarette smoke) or other damages will prevent us from being able to accept as a return/exchange. Sorry but we can’t just take back someone’s stinky sweated up tee shirt….thats just nasty ;-)
- Dated playoff or "hot market" items will only be accepted for return for 7 days following the end of the season. If we happen to not win and you feel the need to return (please don’t be a fair weathered fan ) we are asking PLEASE all returns MUST have receipt and 7 days to return…YES 7 days only!!!!!
- Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may need to be special ordered from our vendors. If this happens we will notify you via email, and should be able to still fill you order within an additional 7-10 days. Our stuff is so cool that its SOO worth the wait anyway, so just sit tight and the sweet tee will be at your door in no time at all. If this happens and you just can’t wait we will offer you a refund.
- Sometimes manufacturers are not very precise regarding product availability. In the event of a backorder, we will try to provide you with as much information as possible regarding potential ship dates or suggest possible alternatives.
SIZING & CARE
- Because the theme of our store is retro/vintage, most of our vendors not only use retro logos, but they also use retro sizing. Which means that most of our shirts will need to be bought a size up. If you are normally a Large – then get an XL….seriously. Don’t sweat what size the label says if you’re used to being one size….go a size up in our stuff unless you like your shirts to fit like a Schmedium.
- All of our tee’s are super-soft and comfortable; none of those crappy stiff cheapo tee's you buy at the big box retailers or off some shady guy down the corner. That said, if you love your shirt it will love you back, so we suggest to make sure there is no "shrinkage" that you wash your new favorite shirt in cold water, and maybe even air dry.
- We make every effort to maintain current, accurate information in our on-line catalog. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention on your next visit or by sending us an e-mail.
- Monkey’s Uncle reserves the right to refuse any order at any time.
- Instead of giving you a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo you won't read anyway, we'll just tell it like it is. Any information we collect from you when you visit or purchase from our site will NOT be shared with any third parties. With your permission we may inquire about sending you future emails so you can see the coolest new arrivals, or get the inside scoop on special offers or upcoming events. Other than that, we pinky promise not to bother your or give out your info to those crazy telemarketers who like to call during dinner :)
We value your business and are constantly working to improve our processes to better serve our customers. If you have any comments or questions please stop by the shop to chat with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks for your support of this mom & pop shop!